If you’re not careful, eating can definitely be one of the most expensive parts of your trip to Iceland. Whether you are trying to make it through Iceland on a budget, or looking to save some money on a few meals, there are definitely some delicious options! I have 7 tried and true restaurants I love that are easy on the wallet.
This post is final part of the ultimate road trip planning series:
- Part 1: Everything You Need to Know About Renting a Car in Iceland – Life With a View
- Part 2: 10 Rules for an Epic Iceland Road Trip
- Part 3: 19 Easy Ways to Save Money on Your Trip to Iceland
- Part 4: Road Signs You Need to Know Before Driving in Iceland + FREE e-book!
- Bonus: 7 Budget-Friendly Restaurants in Reykjavik + FREE restaurant guidebook!
What’s in this E-book you ask?
- 7 budget-friendly restaurants within walking distance in downtown Reykjavik
- Open times and price guide
- Menu recommendations
- A helpful map to help you navigate sightseeing + eating
With this download, you also get access to the FREE resource library FILLED with printables, checklists, and guides to help you plan the best Iceland trip ever!
Trip planning is hard enough as it is! That’s why I created this resource library, to make your life easier.
ALSO. When you sign up, you get instant access to the Iceland Travel Team Facebook group! A community of people to connect and interact with, ask questions, and share your awesome Iceland travel experiences!
**Already a member of the team? Click here to instantly download your Reykjavik eats on a budget guidebook!
Not a member yet? No worries, just enter your name and email address, and I send you the password to unlock the library!
*Please check your spam/junk folder if you don’t automatically get an email response.
Happy planning, Team!
Pin it for later!