Reykjavik Digital Map (Map only)
If you’re planning a trip to Iceland, chances are you’ll be spending at least a day in Reykjavík. Between the colorful wooden buildings, lively art scene, and a growing foodie culture, the city is full of gems.
But if you’re not intentional about planning your time, you might miss out on some great spots.
Without the map we’d have missed things…especially the hidden gems! – Mandy
And ya know what? Don’t even worry about where you should park or where you can stop to use the toilet because I’ve already marked them on the map for you!
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
This is a digital product. You’ll receive an email containing instructions on how to add this map to your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
This map for planning your time in Reykjavik includes:
- An interactive Google map with information on:
- Major attractions
- Hidden gems (that most tourists miss!)
- Tour + excursions
- Grocery stores
“Jeannie’s maps are bar none the best resource to use for a trip to Iceland.” – Jason
You’ll receive an email with instructions on how to access the map. From there you will be able to add it to your computer, tablet, or phone to take it with you on the go!
In addition, in order to access the interactive map, you will need:
- A Google recognized email account (used to access the Google Maps App)
- The Google Maps App (available in app stores)
- A Wi-Fi connection is REQUIRED to maintain access and interact with the map.
**Due to the proprietary nature of the content these maps cannot be saved or downloaded to devices.
* To access the interactive map, you will need to download Google Maps AND a Google account. Instructions for accessing the map will be sent to you via email.
* Please allow 3 business days from the time of purchase to be added to the digital map. * Due to the nature of digital files, this purchase is non-refundable. If you have any questions about this product you can email at email@example.com
Download on Android / iPhone
“A must-have for any Iceland road trip!” – Dan