South+West Self Drive eBook
The magical South and the stunning West are both incredible areas of Iceland. For someone planning their first trip to Iceland, this is likely the exact route you will be doing!
I wrote this book because the South and West regions of Iceland are the most traveled. Perhaps you are visiting during the winter and you don’t have time to drive the entire Ring Road…that is what this guide is perfect for.
You guys asked for it and I listened…this book has been highly requested for over a year!
“If you want to plan a trip to South Iceland, Snaefellsnes Peninsula and Golden Circle this is the best and most updated guide and map in the world. I saved dozen of hours using this guide and map to do my itinerary.” – George
Stop looking for answers via Google searches and grab the latest version of this ultimate travel guide instead.
This is NOT your average planning guidebook — it’s in-depth, practical and user-friendly. From the handy Interactive Map to the checklists and resources, this guide is designed to take the stress out of planning your trip.
Jam-packed with the type of info only a local would know (that’s me!), this eBook will help you plan your unforgettable Iceland trip from start to finish. From deciding what time of year to visit and what to pack to mapping out your itinerary of must-see places, this guidebook is your go-to resource.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
This 140-page ebook is a digital download. You’ll receive an email containing the electronic file in PDF format (which you can store on your phone, tablet, computer or print out).
This complete resource for planning your South+West trip includes:
- Guided itinerary for:
- Golden Circle
- Snæfellsnes peninsula
- West Iceland
- South coast (to Jökulsárlón)
- An interactive Google map with layers for:
- Major attractions
- Hidden gems (that most tourists miss)
- Hot springs
- Tour + excursions
- 2 suggested detours:
- Reykjanes Peninsula
Included in the book:
- Month by month planning checklist
- Accommodation and transportation options – everything from hiring a car to flying
- Airport arrival and departure specifics
- Tours and excursions
- Averages prices (so you know how much to budget)
- Camping info
- Best hikes, hot springs, waterfalls, detours
- Restaurants and special diets
- Grocery stores + translated items
- Pools + hot springs
- Photography tips
- Sample itinerary for the West+South
Also on the map:
- Detailed descriptions inside each pin
- Guide to gas stations + grocery stores
- Visitor centers
- Hiking trails in West+South Iceland
- Rest areas + toilets!
“This eBook is so jam-packed full of helpful info, it’s nuts! Jeannie answers almost any question about Iceland imaginable. From restaurant suggestions, money saving tips, cultural curiosities, and safety…she’s got it all. If you’re planning a trip here, I would seriously consider purchasing this eBook and map. It’s by far the best resource I have found yet!” – Megan
- Suggested itinerary to make the most of each day (without feeling rushed)
- Helpful Iceland planning tips including:
- booking checklist, packing lists, food + drink, cultural information, animals + wildlife, local events, how to use the gas stations and pumps, and Iceland photography tips
- Accommodation recommendations, restaurant suggestions, and information on guided tours
- Thorough route information for navigating your trip — so you don’t end up driving by that must-see attraction
- Easy to download to your phone or tablet to use on your trip!
You’ll receive a PDF file of this book, delivered straight to your email. From there you will be able to print it or download it to your computer, tablet, or phone to take it with you on the go!
Map: To access the interactive map, you will need to download Google Maps. Instructions for accessing the map will be included in the book.
“Thank you so much for helping me! I am a busy mom, and this guide is so thorough!” –Brittany
- This is an information product only.
- Prefer a custom itinerary tailored to your travel preferences? Click here to learn about my custom planning service.
- Looking for a ready-made itinerary? If you don’t have time to put together your own trip, check out my selection of pre-written itineraries.
- Want to customize your own trip? I teach how to create your own map and build out your own itinerary inside my online course Iceland Planning Made Easy.
- The designs and images included in this eBook may not be copied or shared in whole or in part. All photos included are my own.
- Due to the nature of digital files, this purchase is non-refundable. If you have any questions about this product you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org