WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
This 140-page ebook is a digital download. You’ll receive an email containing the electronic file in PDF format (which you can store on your phone, tablet, computer or print out).
*And you’ll also get access to lifetime updates!*
This complete resource for planning your South+West trip includes:
- Guided itinerary for:
- Golden Circle
- Snæfellsnes peninsula
- West Iceland
- South coast (to Jökulsárlón)
- An interactive Google map with layers for:
- Major attractions
- Hidden gems (that most tourists miss)
- Hot springs
- Tour + excursions
- 2 suggested detours:
- Reykjanes Peninsula
Included in the book:
- Month by month planning checklist
- Accommodation and transportation options – everything from hiring a car to flying
- Airport arrival and departure specifics
- Tours and excursions
- Averages prices (so you know how much to budget)
- Camping info
- Best hikes, hot springs, waterfalls, detours
- Restaurants and special diets
- Grocery stores + translated items
- Pools + hot springs
- Photography tips
- Sample itinerary for the West+South
Also on the map:
- Detailed descriptions inside each pin
- Guide to gas stations + grocery stores
- Visitor centers
- Hiking trails in West+South Iceland
- Rest areas + toilets!
“This eBook is so jam-packed full of helpful info, it’s nuts! Jeannie answers almost any question about Iceland imaginable. From restaurant suggestions, money saving tips, cultural curiosities, and safety…she’s got it all. If you’re planning a trip here, I would seriously consider purchasing this eBook and map. It’s by far the best resource I have found yet!” – Megan
- Suggested itinerary to make the most of each day (without feeling rushed)
- Helpful Iceland planning tips including:
- booking checklist, packing lists, food + drink, cultural information, animals + wildlife, local events, how to use the gas stations and pumps, and Iceland photography tips
- Accommodation recommendations, restaurant suggestions, and information on guided tours
- Thorough route information for navigating your trip — so you don’t end up driving by that must-see attraction
- Easy to download to your phone or tablet to use on your trip!
You’ll receive a PDF file of this book, delivered straight to your email. From there you will be able to print it or download it to your computer, tablet, or phone to take it with you on the go!
Map: To access the interactive map, you will need to download Google Maps. Instructions for accessing the map will be included in the book.
“Thank you so much for helping me! I am a busy mom, and this guide is so thorough!” –Brittany
- This is an information product only. Prefer a custom itinerary designed to suit you? Click here to learn more here!
- If you are looking for detailed planning information for ALL areas of Iceland (Westfjords, Highlands, Reykjavik, etc.) you’ll find it inside my online course: Iceland Planning Made Easy!
- The designs and images included in this eBook may not be copied or shared in whole or in part. All photos included are my own.
- Due to the nature of digital files, this purchase is non-refundable. If you have any questions about this product you can email at email@example.com