WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
This 130-page ebook is a digital download. You’ll receive an email containing the electronic file in PDF format (which you can store on your phone, tablet, computer or print out).
*And you’ll also get access to lifetime updates!*
This complete resource for planning your Iceland trip includes:
- Guided itinerary for:
- Ring Road
- An interactive Google map with layers for:
- Major attractions
- Hidden gems (that most tourists miss)
- Hot springs
- 4 suggested day trip options:
- Golden Circle
- Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Reykjanes Peninsula
- Tröllaskagi Peninsula
VERSION 3 UPDATE (WARNING: IT’S A BIG ONE!):
- Month by month planning checklist
- Accommodation and transportation options – everything from hiring a car to flying
- Airport arrival and departure specifics
- Tours and excursions
- Averages prices (so you know how much to budget)
- Camping info
- Best hikes, hot springs, waterfalls, detours
- Restaurants and special diets
- Grocery stores + translated items
- Pools + hot springs
- Photography tips
- Sample itinerary for the Ring Road
NEW on the map:
- BETTER descriptions inside each pin
- Guide to gas stations + grocery stores
- MORE food + drink recommendations
- MORE accommodation recommendations
- Visitor centers
- Hiking along the Ring Road
- Rest areas + toilets!
“When we were in Iceland we checked the google maps all the time to see if there is something on our way that we missed or to get some additional information on how to get to places (like hidden waterfalls, hot springs etc.). Such a great tool that is definitely worth the money!!” – VERENA SCHENK
- Suggested daily itineraries to make the most of each day (without feeling rushed)
- Helpful Iceland planning tips including: booking checklist, packing lists, food + drink, cultural information, animals + wildlife, local events, how to use the gas stations and pumps, and Iceland photography tips
- Accommodation recommendations, restaurant suggestions, and information on guided tours
- Thorough route information for navigating your trip — so you don’t end up driving by that must-see attraction
- Easy to print out or download to your phone or tablet to use on your trip!
You’ll receive a PDF file of this book, delivered straight to your email. From there you will be able to print it or download it to your computer, tablet, or phone to take it with you on the go!
Map: To access the interactive map, you will need to download Google Maps. Instructions for accessing the map will be included in the book.
“The book has everything you could probably ask or want to know; from road signs, to food, to Icelandic phrases, photography, driving advice, etc. I can’t even express how much this would help new Icelandic travellers. I will be recommending this to anyone who asks me for advice! Absolutely brilliant. It’ll be the best $20 investment for your trip.” – Brie
- This is an information product only. Prefer a custom itinerary designed to suit you? Click here to learn more here!
- If you are looking for detailed planning information for ALL areas of Iceland (Westfjords, Highlands, Reykjavik, etc.) you’ll find it inside my online course: Iceland Planning Made Easy!
- The designs and images included in this eBook may not be copied or shared in whole or in part. All photos included are my own.
- Due to the nature of digital files, this purchase is non-refundable. If you have any questions about this product you can email at email@example.com