Ring Road Self Drive eBook
How do you plan an epic Icelandic road trip when you can barely remember the town names (let alone pronounce them)?
That was the problem I faced when planning our honeymoon in Iceland. Who would’ve thought 6 years later we’d be living here!
And I’m on a mission to make sure no one else faces the same planning nightmare I did — or even worse, misses out on that must-see attraction because they didn’t know it was there (been there, done that!)
Stop looking for answers via Google searches and grab the latest version of this ultimate travel guide instead.
This is NOT your average planning guidebook — it’s in-depth, practical and user-friendly. From the handy Interactive Map (now with twice as many pins!) to the checklists and resources, this guide is designed to take the stress out of planning your trip.
“If you are planning a trip to Iceland this is a must-have! This book has made our trip planning so much easier! “ – Sandi
Jam-packed with the type of info only a local would know (that’s me!), this eBook will help you plan your unforgettable Iceland trip from start to finish. From deciding what time of year to visit and what to pack to mapping out your itinerary of must-see places, this guidebook is your go-to resource.
“I am mighty grateful to Jeannie for all the help she has given me in my planning for Iceland. There were so many things that I had questions about that I could not find answers to online – but when this book came out all of my questions were answered!” – Charles Lester
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
This 130-page ebook is a digital download. You’ll receive an email containing the electronic file in PDF format (which you can store on your phone, tablet, computer or print out).
This complete resource for planning your Ring Road trip includes:
- Guided itinerary for:
- Ring Road
- An interactive Google map with layers for:
- Major attractions
- Hidden gems (that most tourists miss)
- Hot springs
- Tour + excursions
- 3 suggested detours:
- Tröllaskagi Peninsula
LATEST VERSION INCLUDES:
- Month by month planning checklist
- Accommodation and transportation options – everything from hiring a car to flying
- Airport arrival and departure specifics
- Tours and excursions
- Averages prices (so you know how much to budget)
- Camping info
- Best hikes, hot springs, waterfalls, detours
- Restaurants and special diets
- Grocery stores + translated items
- Pools + hot springs
- Photography tips
- Sample itinerary for the Ring Road
Also on the map:
- Detailed descriptions inside each pin
- Guide to gas stations + grocery stores
- Visitor centers
- Hiking along the Ring Road
- Rest areas + toilets!
“When we were in Iceland we checked the google maps all the time to see if there is something on our way that we missed or to get some additional information on how to get to places (like hidden waterfalls, hot springs etc.). Such a great tool that is definitely worth the money!!” – VERENA SCHENK
- Suggested itinerary to make the most of each day (without feeling rushed)
- Helpful Iceland planning tips including: booking checklist, packing lists, food + drink, cultural information, animals + wildlife, local events, how to use the gas stations and pumps, and Iceland photography tips
- Accommodation recommendations, restaurant suggestions, and information on guided tours
- Thorough route information for navigating your trip — so you don’t end up driving by that must-see attraction
- Easy to download to your phone or tablet to use on your trip!
You’ll receive a PDF file of this book, delivered straight to your email. From there you will be able to print it or download it to your computer, tablet, or phone to take it with you on the go!
Map: To access the interactive map, you will need to download Google Maps. Instructions for accessing the map will be included in the book.
“The book has everything you could probably ask or want to know; from road signs, to food, to Icelandic phrases, photography, driving advice, etc. I can’t even express how much this would help new Icelandic travellers. I will be recommending this to anyone who asks me for advice! Absolutely brilliant. It’ll be the best $20 investment for your trip.” – Brie
- This is an information product only.
- Prefer a custom itinerary tailored to your travel preferences? Click here to learn about my custom planning service.
- Looking for a ready-made itinerary? If you don’t have time to put together your own trip, check out my selection of pre-written itineraries.
- Want to customize your own trip? I teach how to create your own map and build out your own itinerary inside my online course Iceland Planning Made Easy.
- The designs and images included in this eBook may not be copied or shared in whole or in part. All photos included are my own.
- Due to the nature of digital files, this purchase is non-refundable. If you have any questions about this product you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org