5 day WINTER itinerary – Golden Circle + South Coast
💥NEWS FLASH: planning a November or January trip is NOT the same as planning a June or August trip!
Like did you know that…
- You can’t access certain places during the winter months?
- Or that road conditions limit how far you can drive?
- And daylight hours drastically cut down how much you can see in a day?
Don’t let a major hiccup like that ruin your vacation.
The good news is that my winter itineraries are perfectly crafted with these factors already accounted for!
SO if you are…
👉🏼 Ready to have a stress free Iceland trip but confused about how much to fit in one day?
👉🏼Sick and tired of researching how much time to plan for each stop or how long it takes to get from place to place?
👉🏼Want an itinerary you’re excited about…but are overwhelmed by how to put it all together?
Hi 🙋🏼♀️ I created this itinerary just for you!
This itinerary has been crafted to solve your biggest question: how much can be done in one day.
“When you are juggling a family and an unknown country, having an itinerary and suggested route/sequence of activities is a lifesaver!” – Lauren
This is the perfect itinerary for those who want to have an unforgettable vacation experiencing the most accessible regions of Iceland.
⏱ DURATION: 5 days/4 nights
🗓 SEASON: November-March (traveling outside of these months? Check out my non-winter itineraries!)
🚙 TYPE: Self-drive
📍 DISTANCE: 600 kilometers / 375 miles
YOU WILL SEE:
- Blue Lagoon (Optional)
- Golden Circle
- Þingvellir, Geysir, Gullfoss
- Jeannie’s gems
- South Coast
- Seljalandsfoss, Skogafoss, Reynisfjara black sand beach
- Jeannie’s gems
**NOTE: ALL of the places in this itinerary are accessible regardless of COVID restrictions so you can feel safe while traveling!
This is a self-drive tour with a written 5 day daily itinerary to follow during your time in Iceland. You’ll receive an email containing the electronic file in PDF format which you can store on your phone, tablet, computer or print out. To access the interactive map, you will need to download Google Maps. Instructions for accessing the map will be included upon purchase.
✓ Detailed written daily itinerary
✓ Digital map including main sights, hidden gems, restaurants, fuel, grocery stores, parking, and toilets
✓ Packing list
✓ Pre-trip planning checklist
✘ Flight to and from Iceland
✘ Rental vehicle (you can access everything in this itinerary with a 2wd vehicle however I always recommend a 4wd for winter travel)
✘ Accommodation bookings (budget, mid, and high range options suggested in the itinerary)
✘ Tours/excursions (relevant tours are suggested throughout the itinerary where applicable)
✘ Food + drink
“It was beyond helpful knowing how much you could fit into a day and how much time it took to get from one place to another!” – Donna
- Detailed itinerary to make the most of each day (without feeling rushed)
- Accommodation recommendations, restaurant suggestions, and information on guided tours
- Thorough route information for navigating your trip — so you don’t end up driving by that must-see attraction
- Easy to download to your phone or tablet to use on your trip!
- This is an information product only. Prefer a custom itinerary designed to suit you? Click here to learn more here!
- This itinerary perfects the timing of each day. Research still needs to be done to understand Icelandic weather, driving rules, etc. All of this information can be found in my guidebooks.
- The designs and images included in this product may not be copied or shared in whole or in part. All photos included are my own.
- 💥 Due to the nature of digital files, this purchase is non-refundable and not eligible for upgrades to a different itinerary. Please take the time to consider all options before choosing the itinerary that suits you best. If you have any questions about this product you can email at email@example.com
“Jeannie’s itinerary saved me so much more time in pacing our trip and finding overnight accommodations.” – Elizabeth
Places you will see with this itinerary:
Optional tours to add with this itinerary: