THIS PACKAGE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You’re overwhelmed with the number of options available in Iceland.
- You want to enjoy an amazing vacation without having to worry about the stress of researching.
- You know there’s so much to see, but don’t know how to fit it in with the time you have.
- You’re looking for a personalized vacation – not just another cookie-cutter tour.
- You like getting inside tips from a local about hidden gems and the best places to eat.
- You’re overbooked, tired, and downright busy! (Read: working mom, planning a wedding, running a business…I get it – you don’t need another thing to do!)
- You want a simple itinerary to follow.
- $500 for a complete custom plan for up to 5 days
- 6-10 days trip $500 + $59 per day
- 11+ days trip $500 + $49 per day
Jeannie made sure our time was maximized and our experiences were geared to our preferences. Jeannie’s attention to details… the food options, the maps, the descriptions…. made our trip perfect! – Betty
HOW IT WORKS:
- Choose the number of days you will be traveling in Iceland.
- Upon purchase, you will immediately receive an email with a detailed questionnaire about your travel style.
- Once that is complete, I get right to work on planning your best.trip.ever!
- After the planning is completed (allow 2-4 weeks for processing), I will send you your custom itinerary, personalized map, and any other helpful documents you would need to make your vacation seamless!
- Then we set up a time to video chat to go through any last questions you have about your personalized plan.
Included in this package:
- Complete daily itinerary for the duration of your trip.
- Customized Google map with exact locations for each stop, restaurant, and hidden gems.
- 30-minute call reviewing your trip and clearing up any concerns.
- Email support during the planning phase.
- Personalized plan for your Iceland vacation.
- Tips from a local – best places to see, what can be skipped.
- Secret locations – spots that many tourists never see.
- Step by step directions to get to each destination easily and safely.
- Accommodation recommendations, restaurant suggestions, and information on guided tours.
- Easy to use – print it out or download it to your phone or tablet to use on your trip!
Because each trip is personalized, I will only be able to spend time on a few trips. If you are considering this option, reserve your spot now!
The Google maps and little tips that she drops in the itinerary are so valuable. If you’re on the fence about whether you need this, I hope you take the step! – Lauren
- Email: your daily itinerary and documents will be delivered to your email in PDF format. From there you will be able to print it or download it to your computer, tablet, or phone to take it with you on the go!
- Access to the internet + Zoom for the follow-up call
- You must have a Google account + download the Google Maps app to be able to access the interactive map. Instructions for accessing the map will be included in your deliverables.
- The optimal amount of time for ordering this service is when your trip is 4-6 months out. That way we can work together to book accommodations if necessary. Any trip less than 4 weeks away will not be accepted.
- NO partial planning – this is an all-in or all-out service. I will not plan around days that you want excluded from the trip.
- I do not book airfare, rental cars, accommodations, or tours for you.
- If you already have your accommodations booked, I will create your itinerary around those places.
- If you need accommodation recommendations, I will provide a list of places based on your preferences.
- If you need tour suggestions, I would be happy to help.
- The information and images in this package may not be copied or shared in whole or in part. All photos included are my own, and all suggestions have been personally tested and loved!
I am experiencing an abnormal amount of requests for custom itineraries. If I can’t get to your request in time for your trip I sincerely apologize. Here are some other great options for your planning:
- Ring Road eBook – great for DIY planners who are planning to drive that route. I have a very comprehensive Google map with all the pins you would need for the Ring Road, Golden Circle, and Snaefellsnes Peninsula.
- Iceland Planning Course – the best Iceland planning tool on the market! It is literally a brain dump of EVERYTHING I know about Iceland in a convenient organized location. It includes video modules teaching you everything about planning and researching, what to do when you’re in Iceland, as well as detailed Google maps for all regions of Iceland. PLUS you get monthly access to ME inside of our private Facebook group with the ability to ask questions and get direct feedback – I don’t do this anywhere else!
- Itinerary Review – You do all the hard work creating an Iceland itinerary, but just have a few questions to finalize the perfect trip.
Thank you SO MUCH for your support!