$550.00 – $1,195.00
**BACK IN STOCK!**
After a year on hold, this service is now available!
Note: I am experiencing an abnormal amount of requests for this service. Select your number of travel days below to check availability. If product says “sold out” sign up for the waiting list and I’ll notify those who are signed up on a first come-first served basis!
Experience Iceland like a local! A completely personalized vacation – visiting not only the main attractions but also my favorite hidden gems!
I understand the importance of having a seamless vacation. More importantly, one that fits your personality.
I offer customized trips for all ages and group sizes. That means I don’t just copy and paste itineraries – no cookie-cutter vacations here! I get to know you and your travel style, and then I create your dream vacation.
Jeannie’s Iceland trip planning service was smooth, professional, and worth every penny (or Krona) spent. I now have an amazing and detailed itinerary with a handy customized Google Map and didn’t have to stress about it one bit. – Michael
Think of me as an expert at finding you the perfect spots based on my extensive knowledge from living in Iceland, combined with your desires and travel preferences!
You get a stress free trip tailored to your personality. It’s that simple!
Personalized trips – from a local! What could be better?
**LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE!**
THIS PACKAGE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You’re overwhelmed with the number of options available in Iceland.
- You want to enjoy an amazing vacation without having to worry about the stress of researching.
- You know there’s so much to see, but don’t know how to fit it in with the time you have.
- You’re looking for a personalized vacation – not just another cookie-cutter tour.
- You like getting inside tips from a local about hidden gems and the best places to eat.
- You’re overbooked, tired, and downright busy! (Read: working mom, planning a wedding, running a business…I get it – you don’t need another thing to do!)
- You want a simple itinerary to follow.
Jeannie made sure our time was maximized and our experiences were geared to our preferences. Jeannie’s attention to details… the food options, the maps, the descriptions…. made our trip perfect! – Betty
HOW IT WORKS:
- Choose the number of days you will be traveling in Iceland.
- Upon purchase, you will immediately receive an email with a detailed questionnaire about your travel style.
- Once that is completed, I get right to work on planning your best.trip.ever!
- After the planning is completed (allow 6-8 weeks for processing), I will send you your custom itinerary, personalized map, and any other helpful documents you would need to make your vacation seamless!
- Questions about your trip and/or reasonable changes to your itinerary are allowed up to one week prior to your arrival in Iceland.
Included in this package:
- Complete daily itinerary for the duration of your trip.
- Customized Google map with exact locations for each stop, restaurant, and hidden gems.
- Email support during the planning phase.
- Personalized plan for your Iceland vacation.
- Tips from a local – best places to see, what can be skipped.
- Secret locations – spots that many tourists never see.
- Step-by-step directions to get to each destination easily and safely.
- Accommodation recommendations, restaurant suggestions, and information on guided tours.
- Easy to use – print it out or download it to your phone or tablet to use on your trip!
Because each trip is personalized, I will only be able to spend time on a few trips. If you are considering this option, reserve your spot now!
The Google maps and little tips that she drops in the itinerary are so valuable. If you’re on the fence about whether you need this, I hope you take the step! – Lauren
- Email: your daily itinerary and documents will be delivered to your email in PDF format. From there you will be able to print it or download it to your computer, tablet, or phone to take it with you on the go!
- You must have a Google account + download the Google Maps app to be able to access the interactive map. Instructions for accessing the map will be included in your deliverables.
- The optimal amount of time for ordering this service is when your trip is 4-6 months out. That way we can work together to book accommodations if necessary. Any trip less than 8 weeks away will not be accepted.
- NO partial planning – this is an all-in or all-out service. I will not plan around days that you want excluded from the trip.
- I do not book airfare, rental cars, accommodations, or tours for you.
- If you already have your accommodations booked, I will create your itinerary around those places.
- If you need accommodation recommendations, I will provide a list of places based on your preferences.
- If you need tour suggestions, I would be happy to help.
- The information and images in this package may not be copied or shared in whole or in part. All photos included are my own, and all suggestions have been personally tested and loved!
I am experiencing an abnormal amount of requests for custom itineraries. If I can’t get to your request in time for your trip I sincerely apologize. Here are some other great options for your planning:
- Guidebooks + Maps – great for DIY planners who are planning to self-drive around Iceland. Included is a very comprehensive Google map with all the pins you would need for the Ring Road, Golden Circle, Snæfellsnes Peninsula, Reykjavík, and Westfjords.
- Prewritten Itineraries – Don’t have time to research and just want an itinerary handed to you? Here’s your answer. Created for when you need more than just a guidebook and my custom itinerary is on waiting list! Your trip, planned.
- Itinerary Review – You do all the hard work researching and creating an Iceland itinerary, but just have a few questions to finalize the perfect trip.
Thank you SO MUCH for your support!
Questions? I’m here to help!
|Length of trip||
1-5 days, 6 days, 7 days, 8 days, 9 days, 10 days, 11 days, 12 days, 13 days, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, 17 days, 18 days, 19 days
Lauren Stanton –
This note is looooong overdue to say THANK YOU! You helped us plan our 3rd trip to Iceland which was supposed to take place in 2021. However, the kids weren’t eligible for vaccinations and we would’ve had to quarantine for 5 days in Iceland so we postponed the trip to summer 2022. We spent a lot of our time in East Iceland and then visited some favorite sites along the south coast on our way back. What an amazing itinerary you created for us!! East Iceland is probably one of our favorite areas now (we did South one year, North another year, and this year was East). We just loved everything — Djúpivogur, looking for the Lagarfljót Wyrm with the kids, Vestrahorn, Seydisfjörður, Vok baths and more. We even saw wild reindeer. We compare all other trips to Iceland and we are already looking forward to our next trip sometime (soon, I hope). Thank you again for being a part of our family fabric and helping us make so many amazing memories.
Lauren Stanton –
This is the second trip that Jeannie has planned for our family of four. It was just as perfect at the first trip – we are so appreciative of this service and personalized itinerary! We did the north and Snaefellsnes this time around and everything from the activities to the restaurant recommendations were perfect! We got to see so much of this gorgeous country and already want to go back for trip #3! When you are juggling a family and an unknown country, having the personalized itinerary and suggested route/sequence of activities is a lifesaver! Thank you Jeannie!!!
Trish Hayes –
I am SO thankful that Jeannie did a custom itinerary for our family! I usually plan our vacations, so it is unlike me to use a service like Jeannie’s, but it was the best decision I could have made. I can’t tell you how fantastic it was to wake up each day, open our map, and know exactly where we needed to go – it took all the stress out of traveling, but none of the adventure. Her google map is unlike anything you will find elsewhere – loaded with places to see, ratings, the time needed to visit each place and the best way to view a given site. There are places on her map that are not listed in any guidebook I looked at, and they ended up being some of our favorite stops. It even details gas stations, food stops, grocery stores, etc.! The best feature of doing the custom itinerary, however, was the ability to have Jeannie tailor our trip with specific requests – aka she planned the most awesome Secret Life of Walter Mitty tour ever! My two college-age kids are obsessed with the movie, which was filmed in Iceland. When I told Jeannie watching the movie inspired us to visit Iceland, she worked the key filming locations into our itinerary. It was so, so fun. I could go on and on but will finish by saying that if you are considering a custom itinerary by Jeannie, just DO it. You will not be disappointed.
Betty Bergquist –
We travelled to Iceland with our two teenage boys. We also saw Paris and London. Hands down, the favorite part of their trip (and ours too) was Iceland. That is because Jeannie made sure our time was maximized and our experiences were geared to our preferences. Jeannie’s attention to details… the food options, the maps, the descriptions…. made our trip perfect! We also enjoyed following Jeannie’s facebook page before we left to learn from other travelers. We especially loved the ‘hidden gem’ Jeannie provided in our itinerary… we loved it so much we went back twice! 🙂 Jeannie made it easy to make fabulous memories with our boys… and for that I am SO VERY GRATEFUL!
Scott McClelland –
Jeannie helped us plan our November 2018 Iceland trip. We had an amazing time. Iceland is beautiful. Key highlights. Hotel Ranga was awesome. Northern lights spectacular. Ice caves, black diamond beach, and glacier lagoon out of this world.
Emilie Bouvierq –
Where to begin, this has been the most helpful thing I’ve ever done when planning my trip to Iceland. Jeannie was nothing but incredible in helping me plan my custom itinerary to Iceland. When me and my friend were starting to plan for this trip we were very stressed out on how much we can fit in a day, were we putting to many things to do in a day or too little, it was becoming incredibly overwhelming. We then found Jeannie on youtube and saw that she did custom itineraries. Jeannie took all that stress out for us and helped us plan the most incredible trip ever!! It was amazing to have someone plan the trip that knew how much we can do in a day. The google maps was super fun to have to see where everything was on the map and to track all the places we were to be going to see. In the itinerary there were known sites and hidden sights which was a lot of fun of going to see places in Iceland that not a lot of people go see either. Highly recommend the custom itinerary, do it, you will not regret it one bit!! Thank you so much Jeannie!!
Sam P –
We had an amazing trip thanks for Jeannie’s custom itinerary. Planning a trip to Iceland seemed overwhelming but Jeannie took the stress out of it for us. The planning process was smooth, she was so helpful when we had questions, and her tips were priceless. She had so many helpful hints, places to eat, etc and we loved all of them. The custom google map was great too since we were able to track noteworthy places along the drive – we wouldn’t have known to stop at those places. We ended up tweaking the itinerary a bit, but we liked that we had a framework to work from. Overall, highly recommend the custom itinerary!
Colleen Asher –
Having Jeannie make an itinerary was super helpful in planning our three day stopover – which isn’t that much time so it was nice to have someone who knew what was feasible to see & do in a day! The Google map was the icing on the cake – so super easy to use! Thanks again Jeannie!!
Lauren Stanton –
If you’re on the fence about whether you need this, I hope you take the step! Jeannie’s itinerary was an amazing resource, flagged off the beaten path breathtaking locations and helped sequence our trip! For example, we knew we wanted to do a handful of things on a certain day but the order of what to do them in was challenging. Jeannie helped with all that! The Google maps and little tips that she drops in the itinerary are so valuable. We are thinking of going back to Iceland to see the north and western part of the country and I’ll be (hopefully) working with Jeannie again on that itinerary!
Michael S. –
Jeannie’s Iceland trip planning service was smooth, professional and worth every penny (or Krona) spent. Be sure to open and understand the customized Google Map that Jeannie develops for you. It’s a gold mine of information about your customized Iceland itinerary – there are comments and pictures of the destinations that Jeannie picks for you AND that’s where you find the insider tips about finding those lesser known places of beauty (aptly called “Jeannie’s gems”). The one-on-one FaceTime call is also a really nice touch to address any lingering questions you have – and she did a great job answer those last minute questions as well. I’m so happy that I found Jeannie’s YouTube channel and used her travel planning service – I now have an amazing and detailed itinerary with a handy customized Google Map and didn’t have to stress about it one bit.
Dawn Irwin –
I was overwhelmed planning, even with a year to do it and was really unsure of how much you can pack into a day, especially during winter months. Jeannie put together an itinerary based on our preferences and we followed it pretty closely. In our call we discussed what our schedule should be and that was a real help. Her restaurants met our dietary needs and really took a lot of anxiety out of things. We had a great time and saw some things I didn’t read about in any of my other research. Jeannie’s planning added so much value to our trip. Her additional information on Iceland regarding the people, money, shopping, gas stations, food etc was priceless. Thank you.
Chris S. –
Thank you Jeanine for planning our itinerary with our input. We had a fabulous time in Iceland. Yes Iceland is expensive but with your advice I feel we got the best value and didn’t waste any money. Being able to FaceTime with questions was most reassuring. Thanks again.
No way we could have done this trip without Jeannie’s help! Planning everything by ourselves was getting to be overwhelming – but then we found Jeannie and with her help, had the trip of a lifetime! It was worth every dollar we spent. We loved the “secret spots” she gave us and the whole flow of pace of the trip was perfect. She made everything easy and not just the sightseeing. She gave us so much great information about traveling in iceland from the culture to the finances, and so on. We saw the Northern Lights 4 TIMES – and have some incredible pictures and memories to share with our family and friends. We can’t thank you enough and hope to come back to visit again soon!
Anavic Pascarella –
Best thing I did… number 1 thing you need… is a personalized itinerary from Jeannie. From the moment she sent a personalied questionnaire, I knew I made the right decision. She makes changes instantly … whether you disagree with her selection or you experience a flight delay like myself. Her communication is so reliable. It’s like have a local friend. The google maps application (paired with portable WiFi) is a absolutely must to make the most of your trip without wasting time. I love her “PRO TIPS” … so many times we avoided the overwhelming tourist population but following her tips. I love how she even rates each experience. She is amazing and is is phenomenal at her job. Worth every single penny and highly recommend… I’ll contact you when I’m ready for the North and Westfjords.
I was trying to plan my first trip to Iceland and felt overwhelmed by all of the places I wanted to see and how I would fit them into my six-day trip. Thank goodness I found Jeannie and Live Life With a View! The Google Map that she created for us was so thorough and useful during each day of the trip. I would recommend working with Jeannie for the map alone! It was such a fantastic tool and she included some “secret” spots that were my favorites during the trip. Her fees are incredibly reasonable for the amount of information she provides. Thank you, Jeannie, for helping to make our first trip to Iceland so memorable!
After we booked our tickets to Iceland, we bought a house and got engaged. Needless to say we had very little time to plan. We used Jeannie to get the most out of our trip of 10 days on the Ring Road. She created a Google Map with all the sites, and even rated them! We were on the move from sun up to sun down every day (late fall) and saw all the sites of the Golden Circle, Ring Road, Snæfellsnes, and even off the Ring Road to the north! She also kept everything within our budget! Even if you do have the time to plan, Jeannie is a necessity to get the most out of your trip!