Westfjords Digital Map (Map only)
If stunning fjords, towering mountains, and relaxing hot springs sounds like a dream then you will want to visit the Westfjords.
Tucked away in the northwest corner of Iceland, this remote area of the country is often overlooked because it’s quite out of the way of the main routes.
Not to mention it’s one of the less traveled areas of Iceland meaning you might find yourself alone at any given location!
Without the map we’d have missed things…especially the hidden gems! – Mandy
The Westfjords is fantastic on it’s own or would be the perfect addition to any Ring Road trip.
Recommended duration: 3-5 days
Recommended seasons: May-October
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
This is a digital product. You’ll receive an email containing instructions on how to add this map to your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
This map for planning your Westfjords trip includes:
- An interactive Google map with information on:
- Major attractions
- Hidden gems (that most tourists miss!)
- Hot springs
- Tour + excursions
- Grocery stores
- Visitor centers
- Hiking trails
- Rest areas + toilets!
“Jeannie’s maps are bar none the best resource to use for a trip to Iceland.” – Jason
You’ll receive an email with instructions on how to access the map. From there you will be able to add it to your computer, tablet, or phone to take it with you on the go!
In addition, in order to access the interactive map, you will need:
- A Google recognized email account (used to access the Google Maps App)
- The Google Maps App (available in app stores)
- A Wi-Fi connection is REQUIRED to maintain access and interact with the map.
**Due to the proprietary nature of the content these maps cannot be saved or downloaded to devices.
* To access the interactive map, you will need to download Google Maps AND a Google account. Instructions for accessing the map will be sent to you via email.
* Please allow 3 business days from the time of purchase to be added to the digital map.
* Due to the nature of digital files, this purchase is non-refundable. If you have any questions about this product you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
“A must-have for any Iceland road trip!” – Dan
Lisa Gottlieb –
No surprise that Jeannie’s Westfjord’s map has everything you’ll need for a wonderful adventure in this beautiful, remote area of Iceland. Want lodging, restaurants, grocery stores and gas stations? Got it. Campgrounds? She has you covered. Waterfalls, scenic views, hikes, swimming pools? All here! Plus hidden gems it would be easy to miss without this comprehensive map. For the cost of a coffee and pastry, you get everything you need for a terrific trip to the Westfjords. This is my second purchase from Jeannie (Ring Road Itinerary was amazing) and I am super happy and excited for her help!
Angela Walker –
I had absolutely no intention of purchasing a travel itinerary of Iceland. I mean, how hard could it be to research an area and decide where you want to go?? But after watching Jeannie’s YouTube channel and seeing how much she loves Iceland, I was sold. There is just so much information out there and it’s so helpful to have someone who actually lives in this beautiful country telling you about the best spots.
Lori Schlegelmilch –
I leave today for our Westfjords adventure, with your map in hand, I do not hesitate to know this is going to be the adventure of a lifetime.