Christmas is just around the corner and I am feeling EXTRA festive.
Last year, I shared my 2016 gift guide + did an awesome giveaway. This year, I’m hosting an even BIGGER giveaway!
You know my mission has always been to help you plan the best Iceland trip ever, but NOW I’m taking it to a whole new level!
I want you to have the best winter Iceland trip ever! So I’ve teamed up with Arctic Adventures and rounded up my favorite winter items to make your Iceland trip amazing.
See below for ntry details and more info.
I really hope you win!
If there’s one extra thing that you need to know about winter travel in Iceland, it’s that the cold ZAPS your electronics faster than normal. Don’t let your phone suffer and keep my favorite charger on hand at all times!
People are always asking me what kind of converter they need when traveling to Iceland. Well, this one is my favorite BUT not only is it good all throughout Europe, it also has conversions for USA and UK plugs! ANNNNDD it has two USB outlets to make phone charging a breeze!
Iceland coffee mug
This is the perfect way to warm up on a winter day and you’ll always remember Iceland with this beautiful mug!
30-minute call with Jeannie
Have some burning questions about your trip planning? Wondering where my favorite spots around Iceland are? Wanna talk about expat life? Whatever is on your mind, I’m ready to chat!
Ring Road Self-drive Guidebook
A DIY planner’s dream! This guidebook is packed FULL of helpful info. With 45 pages of planning tips, itineraries, and my famous Google map, this is all you’ll need to plan the best trip ever. The reviews speak for itself – travelers love it!
Glacier tour with Arctic Adventures
One of the MOST common questions I get asked is what tour company to book with for glacier tours. And if you know me, you know that I only work with the BEST companies in Iceland to help give you the best experience!
Arctic Adventures is offering a FREE Blue Ice Glacier Hike and Ice Climbing tour package on the beautiful Sólheimajökull glacier in South Iceland!
You can read the complete tour details here.
- Submit as many entries as you like
- Some options allow entries daily
- Some options have higher point value, making you more eligible to win
- International entries included!
- The giveaway ends on 12/22 @ midnight EST
- The winners will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to claim it before we move on to the next person.
- Arctic Adventures will contact the winner of the Glacier Hike and organize all details about the tour.
- Winners of the physical items (charger, adapter, and mug) will receive their prize within a few weeks from the announcement.
- Winner of the Ring Road Guidebook will receive the book immediately upon confirmation.
- Winner of the 30-minute call with me will receive an email detailing
Planning a trip to Iceland?
Good news: I made an entire library of FREE resources, to make your life easier!
- Instantly download checklists, guidebooks, maps, and more!
- PLUS: Instant access to the Iceland Travel Team Facebook group - a community of people to connect and interact with, ask questions, and share your awesome Iceland travel experiences!