$50.00 – $75.00
You already bought the Ring Road Guide, the South + West Guide, or the Iceland Planning Course and did all the hard work creating an Iceland itinerary, but just have a few questions to finalize the perfect trip.
Without a doubt, the most common question I get from readers is how to coordinate the details of their itinerary.
How much to fit in one day, how long it takes to drive to each location, where to stay along the way. I get it…these things are confusing and overwhelming to put it all together!
We did tons of research and put together an amazing itinerary for our family adventure. But, we feel SO MUCH BETTER after talking with Jeannie! Her advice and counsel were worth every penny. – Lisa and Rob
That’s why this package is perfect for the DIY traveler. You know what you want to do, I just help perfect the plan.
Feedback on your Iceland trip, perfected by a local!
THIS PACKAGE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You love planning trips.
- You purchased the Ring Road Guide the South + West Guide or the Iceland Planning Course
- You already did all the research and hard work creating an itinerary.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
Written edits with detailed feedback specific to the timing and prioritizing of your stops on your pre-written Iceland itinerary. This will NOT include any additions or omissions to your plan.
I did a lot of independent planning for upcoming trip to Iceland, but I feel so much more confident about our itinerary now that Jeannie has reviewed it and offered suggestions. – Lauren
How it works:
- When you confirm your purchase you will automatically receive an email from me.
- You will fill out the questionnaire so I can learn your travel style, and you will upload your DETAILED drafted itinerary.
- Itineraries must be received within 4 weeks of your trip for a complete review.
- You are allowed one email follow-up with questions about your itinerary feedback.
- A DETAILED pre-written itinerary including travel dates, sights, and accommodation.
- Acceptable file format: Google or Word document, Xcel spreadsheet or Google sheets
- Iceland With a View reserves the right to reject itineraries that do not provide adequate detailed information on your trip.
- If an Itinerary is rejected, it may be resubmitted but will be subject to current availability.
- This package will contain general feedback specific to the timing and prioritizing of your trip and may offer a few hidden gems.
- If you’re looking for a fully personalized itinerary, I do build custom trips – check it out!
- This package does NOT come with a map or a call.
- The information in this package may not be copied or shared in whole or in part. All suggestions have been personally tested and loved by me!
|Length of trip||
1-7 days, 8+ days