It was a unique year for tourism in Iceland to say the least! Nevertheless we were still able to travel around quite a bit and the lack of tourists made for some nice clean photos. I hope you enjoy this years edition of the Iceland calendar and it can keep you dreaming of a trip here in the near future! Thank you so much for supporting Iceland with a View 💚
- January – Skogafoss, South Iceland
- February – Ice Cave, Skaftafell National Park
- March – Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
- April – Reynisfjara Black Sand Beach
- May – Kirkjufell, Snæfellsnes Peninsula
- June – Seyðisfjörður, East Iceland
- July – Puffin, Borgarfjörður Eystri
- August – Laki Craters, Highlands
- September – Reykjavík street
- October – Fjaðrárgljúfur Canyon
- November – Goðafoss, North Iceland
- December – Hallgrímskirkja church, Reykjavik
- Printed in the US and ONLY available for shipping to US at this time.
- Standard shipping time within the US is 2-5 business days.
- *Please note that due to COVID shipping times may be delayed.