One year ago today I hit publish on my first blog post. Ahhh, ONE YEAR!
I’m so excited and proud of this space on the interwebs. I had no idea what I was getting myself into one year ago, but it has been WAY more fun than I could have imagined! It’s fun (and scary!) to look back on some of those early posts and to see how much I’ve learned in 12 short months. I’ve met some amazing people because of this blog, and I’ve also been able to help a lot of people plan their trips to Iceland, which has been AMAZING!
I started Life With a View as a way to share about Iceland and to help people planning their trip to Iceland to make it EASY. When we planned our honeymoon in Iceland I would have given anything to be able to ask questions to someone who lived in Iceland! I had to search hard to find what to pack! So I’ve committed this space to making trip planning SIMPLE!
So what’s next for Life With a View? I am SO excited about this coming year! I’ve been working on a big project that will take this blog to the next level and help YOU more than ever!
But the good news is you can still count on the same awesome stuff that brought you here in the first place!
- Blog posts about travel tips, hidden gems, videos, and more!
- Iceland Travel Team Facebook Group – connect with other travelers and ask questions to plan your best trip ever!
- Iceland Resource Library – checklists, printables and guides to help your Iceland trip planning process easier.
From the bottom of my Iceland-loving heart, THANK YOU so much for being a part of this awesome community! I truly appreciate every comment, heart, question, thumbs up, and connection from each and every one of you!
And because of all your love and support, I want to give you something!
An Iceland Road Trip Gift Box!
What’s in this gift box?
Iceland road trip essentials:
- Icelandic snacks and candies
- Björk liquer – made from Icelandic birch (ok this is for after driving of course!)
- The ultimate road trip playlist – songs that perfectly fit the mood of driving through the breathtaking Icelandic landscape!
I know a lot of people are planning an Iceland Road Trip – I don’t blame you, it’s the best way to travel around Iceland! But perhaps some of you have already been to Iceland, and you miss some of the little snacks you see at all the gas stations. OR maybe you’ve never been to Iceland but you need a little inspiration.
Bottom line, this giveaway is prefect for anyone!
You have ONE WEEK to enter to win. Some options give you more than one entry, and some entries can be completed daily!
The more entries, the better your chance of winning! GOOD LUCK!
Question: Have you been to Iceland or are you planning a trip?
Planning a trip to Iceland?
Good news: I made an entire library of FREE resources, to make your life easier!
- Instantly download checklists, guidebooks, maps, and more!
- PLUS: Instant access to the Iceland Travel Team Facebook group - a community of people to connect and interact with, ask questions, and share your awesome Iceland travel experiences!